Accessing your emails on your mobile or tablet has never been easier. Although these mobile devices do come with built-in emailing apps (Pre-installed) we do not recommend using these as they do no sync both ways in real time if at all sometimes.
Android (Office 365 account)
- Open the Play store
- In the search bar (located at the top of the screen) – search for “Outlook”
- Once downloaded, sign in to your account with your work email address and your password.
From here you will be able to access all your emails and manage all calendar appointments.
Apple Products (Office 365 account)
If you are using an Apple device, you will need an iTunes account
- Open the Apple Store on the device
- In the search bar, search for “Microsoft Outlook”
- Enter your full email address, then tap Add Account
If not, open the Menu > tap Settings> Outlook app settings > Add Account > Add Email Account.