So what should you expect as a member of our team? Well…
- everyone is a leader – we rock tech, but we also like to understand how we can work together better
- we love a good debate – we think diverse views, and great debate lead to great decisions
- trust is given on your first day, it’s not earned over time
- it’s what you can do, not what you have done, that matters to us
- we want you to grow and develop
…and what do we expect from you?
- be the best you can be in all things you do
- bring a growth mindset. Together we achieve.
- lead from where you are – your voice is important
- The desire to improve. Make every day better for us and our customers
- have an enquiring mind – discovery and learning benefits us all
We celebrate Star Wars Day and Geek Appreciation Day. We like video games, we like board games, we play sports, we have a bar! And we laugh … a lot.
You probably don’t want to hear it from us. Meet a few of the many talented people at the I.T. Team.
Have we piqued your interest? We’d love to hear from you.
We are growing and have the current vacancies in our team
- Lucy Rees: Internal Supportsiteadmin2018-10-30T22:56:51+00:00
Christchurch based I.T. team member Lucy has made herself an indispensable part of the company since coming onboard four years ago. Her background is not the stereotypical ICT training - she has a Bachelor of Arts degree in stats and political science. Read more about Lucy and her role.
- Mark Taylor: Account Managersiteadmin2018-11-11T21:48:19+00:00
Mark is one of the longest standing employees at the I.T. team, joining the business when it was getting established in post-quake Christchurch. Find out more about his experience with the company.
- Pankaj Kaul: Field Techniciansiteadmin2018-11-11T20:57:14+00:00
Auckland based field technician Pankaj is thriving within the IT team environment – his first full time position after completing a degree in Information and Communication Technology at Ara Polytech in Christchurch.
- Allan Barclay: Customer Triagesiteadmin2018-10-30T22:52:14+00:00
Allan is the first port of call for client phone calls and emails to the I.T. team’s support number (and ticketing system). He handles incoming customer issues, works out the most likely cause and then directs each issue to the person on the team who has availability and the skillset required to address it. Read more about Allan and his role.