The I.T. team has offices and team members in Christchurch, Auckland and Dunedin, with the ability to also deliver all services to other locations around New Zealand.
We base the majority of our services around cloud based technology, and provide monthly managed services rather than the traditional break/fix model used by other IT companies.
We are a company driven by our values and only appoint highly capable people who share and support these values as well as being a good ‘fit’ for our culture.
We look for the following attributes in our staff:
- Your personal values and personality fit well with us
- You relish pressure, love feedback and are keen to grow and develop
- You are an excellent verbal and written communicator
- You are self-disciplined and well organised
- You deliver every day at a consistently high work rate
- You love to work independently and within a team environment
- You are ambitious and driven to grow
- You will be an active contributor to our culture making it a better place everyday
Service Desk Technician
the I.T. team is a fresh IT company specialising in delivering IT services through innovative and exciting channels.
We are looking for a highly capable person to join our South Island based Customer Service Desk. You will be working out of our Dunedin branch office as part of a small local team, and have access to a larger team in Christchurch.
This is an exciting, full-time position.
Applicants must be available for an interview in Dunedin and be legally able to work in New Zealand effective immediately.
- Lucy Rees: Internal Support siteadmin 2018-10-30T22:56:51+00:00
Christchurch based I.T. team member Lucy has made herself an indispensable part of the company since coming onboard four years ago. Her background is not the stereotypical ICT training - she has a Bachelor of Arts degree in stats and political science. Read more about Lucy and her role.
- Mark Taylor: Account Manager siteadmin 2018-11-11T21:48:19+00:00
Mark is one of the longest standing employees at the I.T. team, joining the business when it was getting established in post-quake Christchurch. Find out more about his experience with the company.
- Pankaj Kaul: Field Technician siteadmin 2018-11-11T20:57:14+00:00
Auckland based field technician Pankaj is thriving within the IT team environment – his first full time position after completing a degree in Information and Communication Technology at Ara Polytech in Christchurch.
- Walter Kunkel: Senior Systems Engineer siteadmin 2018-10-30T22:50:25+00:00
Hailing from Pretoria, South Africa, Walter was motivated by a family tendency towards “wanderlust” to leave his home continent for New Zealand. He joined the I.T. team as a highly qualified engineer with 20 years’ experience in systems engineering and IT support. Get to know Walter a little better.
- Allan Barclay: Customer Triage siteadmin 2018-10-30T22:52:14+00:00
Allan is the first port of call for client phone calls and emails to the I.T. team’s support number (and ticketing system). He handles incoming customer issues, works out the most likely cause and then directs each issue to the person on the team who has availability and the skillset required to address it. Read more about Allan and his role.