The I.T. team has offices and team members in Christchurch, Auckland and Dunedin, with the ability to also deliver all services to other locations around New Zealand.
We base the majority of our services around cloud based technology, and provide monthly managed services rather than the traditional break/fix model used by other IT companies.
We are a company driven by our values and only appoint highly capable people who share and support these values as well as being a good ‘fit’ for our culture.
We look for the following attributes in our staff:
- Your personal values and personality fit well with us
- You relish pressure, love feedback and are keen to grow and develop
- You are an excellent verbal and written communicator
- You are self-disciplined and well organised
- You deliver every day at a consistently high work rate
- You love to work independently and within a team environment
- You are ambitious and driven to grow
- You will be an active contributor to our culture making it a better place everyday
As opportunities arise we will post specific vacancies on this page, so make sure you check back often.
- Age Concern Canterbury Karen Brown 2018-02-07T03:07:36+00:00
The call centre staff are brilliant – we find them very responsive and you can always get someone. They either talk us through how to fix the issue or jump into our machines and fix it then we're back underway working again.