The I.T. team has offices and team members in Christchurch, Auckland and Dunedin, with the ability to also deliver all services to other locations around New Zealand.
We base the majority of our services around cloud based technology, and provide monthly managed services rather than the traditional break/fix model used by other IT companies.
We are a company driven by our values and only appoint highly capable people who share and support these values as well as being a good ‘fit’ for our culture.
We look for the following attributes in our staff:
- Your personal values and personality fit well with us
- You relish pressure, love feedback and are keen to grow and develop
- You are an excellent verbal and written communicator
- You are self-disciplined and well organised
- You deliver every day at a consistently high work rate
- You love to work independently and within a team environment
- You are ambitious and driven to grow
- You will be an active contributor to our culture making it a better place everyday
the IT team is a fresh IT company specialising in delivering IT services through innovative and exciting channels.
We are looking for a highly capable experienced Engineer to work alongside our current team in servicing our customers.
You will be working out of our Dunedin branch Office with our Dunedin team, while also collaborating with our Christchurch and Auckland staff.
This is a remote office environment, so you will need to have experience working independently and be highly resilient.
This is an exciting full-time position.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates an exceptional ability to:
- Work on complex technical issues for our customers through to completion, (sometimes under pressurised circumstances)
- Communicate with clients in person, via phone, email and service tools to diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- Pro-actively build and maintain an open relationship with clients to ensure they are well informed.
- Design and deploy new network and server solutions for new and existing customers alongside our sales team and other staff.
- Assist with the technical direction of the company alongside the other Engineers and Technical Director
- Enthusiastically adopt our procedures and policies.
- Mentor and assist other members of our team
Strong Knowledge and Experience of Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 and various roles within (including Terminal Server)
Deployment and Knowledge of Office 365 and/or Exchange 2010/2013/2016
Strong knowledge of desktop operating systems (7/8/10)
Design, Deploy and Support LANs/WANs/Wireless Technologies (including Cisco and L2 Switches)
Server Printer Management deployment and support
Active Directory/Group Policy deployment and support
Update and maintain documentation of client’s networks, systems and tickets
Experience working in a ticket driven service desk environment essential
Additionally, candidates for the Engineer position will ideally have:
- 4+ years in a similar customer facing technical role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic. Willing to go beyond the call of duty when needed (whether for an outage or complex project).
- A positive attitude and be a problem solver.
- Full clean driver’s license.
If this opportunity excites you, then we would welcome your application. Please apply here.
Applicant must be available for an Interview in Dunedin.
Applicant must be legally able to work in New Zealand effective immediately.
Please provide a Cover Letter with your CV, answering the question “What can we count on you for?”
- Age Concern Canterbury Karen Brown 2018-02-07T03:07:36+00:00
The call centre staff are brilliant – we find them very responsive and you can always get someone. They either talk us through how to fix the issue or jump into our machines and fix it then we're back underway working again.